Solicitors Dealing with Property Issues

A forum for advice about local trades, regulations and services in Ware.

Solicitors Dealing with Property Issues

Postby Andrew » Fri 28 Oct 2016 10:42 am

I am letting out my house in Cheshire and have problems with the letting agents (Northwood) who I have just got rid of after numerous problems. At present I am writing a letter of complaint and need legal advice. Does anyone know some solicitors in Ware or area that could help me? I have a list from the CAB, but the only solicitors that mention they do property or landlord/tenant matters are in Bishop's Stortford or Sawbridgeworth.

In addition does anyone have experience of using Northwood as I would love to know if the many problems I have had with them are common to others.
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat 27 Jul 2002 12:00 am
Location: Ware

Return to Help or advice wanted /offered

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest