Mountain unicycle lost/stolen

For items lost or found in and around Ware.
Crystaljuggler

Mountain unicycle lost/stolen

Post by Crystaljuggler »

Hello all

Has anyone seen a large blue unicycle, either in use or abandoned, anywhere in Ware or the surroundings recently? I left it in the lobby of the flats where I live on Cozens Road (east side of Ware) to dry off, and it has been taken from there. It's a 24-inch Kris Holm KH24, blue, with a Fusion Freeride saddle and a Leopard off-road tyre on it - its other distinctive feature is that it's, er... a great big unicycle, far bigger than one you'd buy for a child. On the basis that it's probably not much use to anyone, and not likely to be easily sold, I'm assuming someone took it for a lark and then abandoned it - after all, who steals a unicycle?

I have just had major hip surgery, so I can't scout the local area, so I would really appreciate it if you could keep your eyes open for anyone suspiciously good at balancing on one wheel, or a very sad unicycle lying in a ditch somewhere. It has great sentimental value to me, and I will gladly pay a small reward to anyone who can get it back for me. Please message me on here or email me at matteblack@crystaljuggler.com.

Thank you for your time.

Matte
Mel

Re: Mountain unicycle lost/stolen

Post by Mel »

that's a shame, hope you get it back.