The Sea Tree - now open & recruiting

Jobs offered and wanted in and around Ware.
The Masked Woler

Re: The Sea Tree - now open & recruiting

Post by The Masked Woler »

I (and several other I have spoken to) are intrigued - why choose Ware for your second place (or should that be plaice), I'm surprised someone from Cambridge has even heard of Ware.
Ian

Post by Ian »

The Masked Woler wrote:I (and several other I have spoken to) are intrigued - why choose Ware for your second place (or should that be plaice), I'm surprised someone from Cambridge has even heard of Ware.
I've no idea, perhaps they live in or close to Ware and don't fancy commuting to Cambridge every day?
Scouter

Post by Scouter »

The Chinese eat-as-much-as-you-like restaurant that used to be in the Harlow Watergardens area had it it's original place in Portsmouth! I wonder if I might point out to the owners that the website and Facebook page still list the Cambridge details, and not the Ware stuff?
The Masked Woler

Scouter wrote:The Chinese eat-as-much-as-you-like restaurant that used to be in the Harlow Watergardens area had it it's original place in Portsmouth!
Harlow has a population of over 80,000

Cambridge and Hertford wouldn't have been a surprise, but Ware? (which now has 5 f&c shops as against 3 in Hertford (apparently))
KateG28

Post by KateG28 »

Where is it?

I don't live in Ware anymore (live in t'other place now) but would like to come and sample, just have no idea where it is.
New Boy

Post by New Boy »

The Masked Woler wrote:I (and several other I have spoken to) are intrigued - why choose Ware for your second place (or should that be plaice), I'm surprised someone from Cambridge has even heard of Ware.
why be so negative all the time? I read a fantastic blog from the owner of Lulu's this week about the ambitions and regeneration of Ware High St. Your negative attitude &/or terrible attempt at comedy is what has held this town back for years. Good luck to the Sea Tree, fantastic to see quality businesses wanting to set up in Ware.
New Boy

Post by New Boy »

KateG28 wrote:Where is it?

I don't live in Ware anymore (live in t'other place now) but would like to come and sample, just have no idea where it is.
In between Zero and Domino's opposite the Waterside.

Looks rammed every evening, as real Ware people sample a quality new addition to the High St. Whilst WoL moaners stay at home online moaning.....
craig

Post by craig »

New Boy wrote:
Why be so negative all the time?
No one is being negative or moaning - except you New Boy.
It's a perfectly valid question, 'why The Sea Tree came to Ware?'
I expect it is because Ware is an expanding and upcoming cultural market town which can only improve with the addition of restaurants like The Sea Tree. New Boy - asking a question is not being negative in any way shape or form.
The Masked Woler

New Boy wrote:
why be so negative all the time? I read a fantastic blog from the owner of Lulu's this week about the ambitions and regeneration of Ware High St. Your negative attitude &/or terrible attempt at comedy is what has held this town back for years. Good luck to the Sea Tree, fantastic to see quality businesses wanting to set up in Ware.
Utter rubbish.

Please show where I am negative - a simple question (not even directed at you)
Please demonstrate where I am negative "all the time"
Since you don't know who I am please show how my "negative attitude" has held the town back "for years" (back from what?)
naga

Post by naga »

Didn't the owners of the Vine/Vine Shop also have/had a pub in Cambridge?
Maybe there is a hidden link between these two great places ;-)