Ware Town Council Website Upgrade Suggestions

Clubs and societies, neighbourhood and social issues
David Oldridge

Ware Town Council Website Upgrade Suggestions

Post by David Oldridge »

Dear All

I am looking into upgrading our Ware Town Council website to make it fit for the ever developing digital age in which we live.

I would therefore be keen to hear any suggestions you might have about things you would like to see on the new website (i.e. apps, services, information etc.).

Please let me know your suggestions by replying to this post and I will collate them over the next fortnight.

Kind regards

Cllr David Oldridge
@WareOldridge
Pat-H

Re: Ware Town Council Website Upgrade Suggestions

Post by Pat-H »

Maybe link Ware Online into it?
Steve

Post by Steve »

Take at look at Hertford Town Council's website

http://www.hertford.gov.uk

Think about putting your money in to the local economy by engaging a reputable local company to develop the site.
Mancunian

Post by Mancunian »

merge ware on line and town council website together to make one nice website dedicated to ware, then everyone can have the best of both worlds, might encourage more people to visit and also register to post comments etc... just a thought....
mb1

Post by mb1 »

Great to hear the website will be upgraded, it really needs it. It would be useful to have timely information about Council meetings and committee meetings in an accessible format; how about a downloadable Ware history walk for smart phones of all kinds; and good integration with Ware Online for discussion of important topics.