Double glazing. gutters etc

A forum for advice about local trades, regulations and services in Ware.
Martin

Double glazing. gutters etc

Post by Martin »

The time has come to bite the bullet and start planning replacement windows, front door, gutters, soffits etc. I know that Hertford Glass have a good local reputation, but does anyone know of another firm that I ought to consider?
John_D

Re: Double glazing. gutters etc

Post by John_D »

I can recommend Steve Saban, who is based in High Cross 01920 462343 http://www.wareonline.co.uk/business/detail.asp?id=3076
He replaced our soffits and guttering a couple of years ago, good job and very good price. He also does double glazing.
RichardH

Post by RichardH »

I know Steve - never had him do any work for us, but I can certainly say that he's a great guy and I'd be more than happy to trust him with doing the work.
Barzey

Post by Barzey »

Hello Martin, As another option for you... About 14 years ago I used 'Home Cladding Services' from Hoddesdon 01992-442820 and found them to be terrific. They were very efficient with all the latest equipment and it has lasted all this time with absolutely no problems. Plus they were not expensive.

Whatever you do get at least 3 different quotes (even more if you have the time). With regards to your Windows that advice applies even more. Good luck