Dog Walker

A forum for advice about local trades, regulations and services in Ware.
naga

Dog Walker

Post by naga »

Can anyone recommend a Dog Walker. We live in south side of ware and would require him/her for a couple of weeks in August.
Darrellh

Re: Dog Walker

Post by Darrellh »

Hi Naga we were recommended Sarah Kent and have used her 2 or 3 times over the last year when we have been away on holiday or away for a couple of days and our dog stayed with her in her house over in Hertford not far from the fire station. Sarah can be contacted on 07876 231461 or sarah@outwardhounds.co.uk
naga

Post by naga »

Thanks but we were looking for someone to come and take him out during the day whilst we are at work. We're looking after him for our friends who are going on holiday.
Thanks anyway.
Darrellh

Post by Darrellh »

Hi Naga I believe this is also part of the variety of services she can provide for your dog so a quick call may resolve all your needs
Kimp

Post by Kimp »

Hello
I've had such trouble contacting you but finally now think I'm able to. I'm interested in the job with your lovely dog. I'm free when you need and would love to hear more . I imagine this job may be filled but if so I'd love to talk to with you in case things don't work out. My mobile is 07443 658027 thanks for your time Kim
naga

Post by naga »

Thanks Kimp, but one of our neighbours will be able to take him out for us. Thanks anyway.