Central Heating M J Game

A forum for advice about local trades, regulations and services in Ware.
jasmine98

Central Heating M J Game

Post by jasmine98 »

For a number of years we have had excellent central heating service from Mick Game who was a contributor to this forum.
He has moved away from Ware and we understand he has sold the business. Does anyone know if this is correct and if so would appreciate details of the new owner please.
shoegirl

Re: Central Heating M J Game

Post by shoegirl »

I always used him to do the yearly service on my boiler but when I rung him last week there is a message saying he is no longer in business and recommending J&R Plumbing on 07769111140.
Haven't rung them yet but probably will as its a recommendation.
brassdoorknob

Post by brassdoorknob »

I have no hesitation recommending Jamie of SJS Plumbing, pretty locally based just up the road in Buntingford - he did a great job replacing our boiler & left our premises not only clean and tidy, but nice and warm too! He can be contacted on 07966 078371. Send him my regards too :D - Andy R.
TrapstyleResident

Post by TrapstyleResident »

I used MJ Game once, fitted a Nest thermostat for me, he was very good with Warm Air heating

Having a few difficulties with the person he recommended on his voicemail if I'm allowed to say on here?
Takes days at a time (sometimes more than a week) to reply but if you take more than an hour to respond to one of his texts, he will cancel the appointment.

Reached out to this guy on the 4th Sept while it was still warm(ish) outside, I'm not sure how patient I should be before giving up

To be fair, I think the issue is also partly the Warm Air system, not many engineers are confident repairing it, some will even try to talk you into ripping it out and putting in radiators