The Albion Pub

News and views on businesses and commerce in Ware.
malcmac

Re: The Albion Pub

Post by malcmac »

JCB

Post by JCB »

For those making assumptions without basis, I found the Landlord most pleasant and courteous and the area swept immediately. One really shouldn't rush to a judgment before ascertaining facts in my opinion, it merely makes one look stupid.

Whereaami

Post by Whereaami »

JCB wrote:For those making assumptions without basis, I found the Landlord most pleasant and courteous and the area swept immediately. One really shouldn't rush to a judgment before ascertaining facts in my opinion, it merely makes one look stupid.
I agree JCB.

Andy B

Post by Andy B »

Good on you JCB.

Matt40

Post by Matt40 »

Falls under the usual problem of a lot of smokers not thinking fag butts are litter! Going off on a tangent, we did a river litter clear up a few weeks back. In fairness to the council they did a 'surface' tidy up as it was just before the boat race etc so our timing was not so good. However, we did get rid of tons of beer cans etc out of the bushes. The point I am getting to is that the snooker club area near the bakery was a concrete fag end mess so it was a bit soul destroying for the kids to finish at that point. Not sure if thats the snooker club, insurance company's land?