Prezzo in Ware??

News and views on businesses and commerce in Ware.
Ballard

Prezzo in Ware??

Post by Ballard »

Has anybody heard the rumour that the Temple restaurant is closing down to be replaced by Prezzo?
VicarageRoader

Re: Prezzo in Ware??

Post by VicarageRoader »

No, but I have now.
Matt40

Post by Matt40 »

Yes it's true. I will miss temple.
kay

Post by kay »

They have started work on it and there is a notice in the window saying Prezzo is coming!
naga

Post by naga »

The good thing is that we'll have somewhere local to spend our Tesco Clubcard Tokens.
trev

Post by trev »

I am a bit surprised that Prezzo think there is enough business for two branches so close together. The one in Hertford has been a success but does that warrant another one so close?

Of the fashionable "Italian" chains - Pizza Express, ASK Italian, Zizzi and Prezzo - Prezzo is my least favourite! I like Zizzi the most and the nearest one is in Bishop's Stortford. A Zizzi in Ware would be great!
The Masked Woler

Post by The Masked Woler »

trev wrote:I am a bit surprised that Prezzo think there is enough business for two branches so close together. The one in Hertford has been a success but does that warrant another one so close?

Of the fashionable "Italian" chains - Pizza Express, ASK Italian, Zizzi and Prezzo - Prezzo is my least favourite! I like Zizzi the most and the nearest one is in Bishop's Stortford. A Zizzi in Ware would be great!
I'm surprised Prezzo think there is enough business for another Italian at all given both Dinos and Gregoris closed down.

Why would anyone want to eat there when we have several family run alternatives.
malcmac

Post by malcmac »

The Masked Woler wrote:
Why would anyone want to eat there when we have several family run alternatives.
It would appear that the owners of prezzo chain have slightly better grasp of what people want than you do!!

200 restaurants and counting!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prezzo_(restaurant)