Happy Birthday Ware Online

Contributions, adding your business or organisation, suggestions and feedback.
Barzey

Re: Happy Birthday Ware Online

Post by Barzey »

I just wish we had something like W.O.L where I live now.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Just to add my thoughts on this, firstly yes, well done Craig, WoL was truly inspired and has been a great asset to Ware.

Just to highlight a few things:

The Southern Maltings group was formed from posts on WoL, lets hope we all take part and it becomes the success the vision sees it as. If we all take a little time to support it, it will thrive.

Ware against the Biffa incinerator, another success story that was born out of WoL, not least in convincing the council that it was a bad idea to have a massive incinerator next to housing.

Stansted expansion plans - although not instrumental in stopping a second runway, WoL played it's part here and members put in a great deal of work.

I'm sure there are many other examples, but these to me show how WoL has brought the community together to achieve good things for Ware.
VicarageRoader

Post by VicarageRoader »

Well done Craig, top work.
jenny-j

Post by jenny-j »

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ware online. I've only joined the forum a few weeks ago and still getting to grips with it!
mb1

Post by mb1 »

Welcome to WoL jenny-j :)
Steve

Post by Steve »

The Ware Online Forum predates Facebook!
malcmac

Post by malcmac »

Well done to the forum and the people who run it.

I love getting my fix of local news and baiting the people who just love being "offended" at everything.

Great forum and website.
Ware iLive

Post by Ware iLive »

Congratulations WARE ONLINE!!! Happy Birthday to you and a Massive THANKYOU to all of the volunteers that keep this fantastic forum up and running!
WARE Online is a great place to air our views on the Town and its issues.
I love that you can come here and look up what's to do and where its happening! and all at the click of a button.
I am not sure that other towns do this and Ware is very fortunate we have this great service!
some of the discussions can be very amusing and some can be very political.... which is what makes this site so very entertaining!
Every Town should have access to a site like this, its brilliant!

Thanks Guys! GREAT JOB WELL DONE!! xxxx :D :lol: ;)