Trouble at Lido

Your thoughts on what's to see and do
mb1

Re: Trouble at Lido

Post by mb1 »

So the people telling staff and visitors that 'We come here for a week every year and we can do what the **** we like' weren't from the fair! oh no, most definitely not!
malcmac

Post by malcmac »

IGS wrote:I was at the fair tonight and all the fair people were, as always, wonderful. Throughout the history of travellers, wherever they go, there has been trouble because SOME of the, generally but not always, younger people will cause trouble and hope that it gets blamed on the travelling community.
Politically correct, pandering pathetic drivelling nonsense, as usual.

I watched them behave like scum to various people around the Lido and the park.

This town is wonderful and full of people from all parts of the UK (like me) and all parts of the world..who all behave and respect the town.

The way I watched the people from the fairground behave was utterly disgusting.

If you want to make pathetic platitudes about the hard done by travellers....good luck...I will state WHAT I SAW AND HEARD.
malcmac

Post by malcmac »

I took my daughter to the Lido on Friday and after paying I asked if could buy a wristband for my wife who would be arriving later.

The young girl serving me told me they were not issuing the wrist bands anymore.

When I asked why she said "the people from the fairground have gone, so we don't need them now"

Any comments from the politically correct numbskulls in this post will be more than welcome.

I would like to know if the Ware town Councillors on this forum will now look into not inviting the fairground back for the carnival weekend next year? or are we happy to invite these anti-social law-breakers back to our town.
IGS

Post by IGS »

malcmac wrote:Any comments from the politically correct numbskulls in this post will be more than welcome.
What an obnoxious troll you really are that you are only able to insult people whose views disagree with yours.
malcmac

Post by malcmac »

IGS wrote:
malcmac wrote:Any comments from the politically correct numbskulls in this post will be more than welcome.
What an obnoxious troll you really are that you are only able to insult people whose views disagree with yours.
You are wrong again (as usual). I totally respect people on here with different views to mine....I only insult the moron's!!

Anyone reading this thread (and most others you are involved in) will be able to judge which category you fall into!!
IGS

Post by IGS »

malcmac wrote:
IGS wrote:
You are wrong again (as usual). I totally respect people on here with different views to mine....I only insult the moron's!!

Anyone reading this thread (and most others you are involved in) will be able to judge which category you fall into!!
Yet another trolling insult which is without foundation.
craig

Post by craig »

IGS - if you think this is trolling - ignore it. Dont' feed the trolls - simplez.

I'd like to find out if the Lido staff really have withdrawn wristbands now that the fair has left town.
Is that a coincidence or is it just no longer required for other reasons.
JillR

Post by JillR »

The wristbands are not being used at the moment because the weather is bad and there are no queues. We will continue to use wristbands when the weather is hot and there are likely to be long queues.
craig

Post by craig »

There you go MalcMalc.
The staff were probably I'll informed. The truth is it is related to long queues during hot and dunny days, coincidentally, the same time as when the fair was here.

Despite your wish to welcome replies from 'morons', please can you be a little more curtious to Ware Online members who disagree with you.
malcmac

Post by malcmac »

craig wrote:There you go MalcMalc.
The staff were probably I'll informed. The truth is it is related to long queues during hot and dunny days, coincidentally, the same time as when the fair was here.

Despite your wish to welcome replies from 'morons', please can you be a little more curtious to Ware Online members who disagree with you.
Well that's not what the helpful young girl at the desk said to me on Friday. Anyway, let's see what these "wonderful misunderstood people" get up to next year.

Regards my reference to "moron's" on the post, noted. Will numpty do for him from now on!