Chichester RFC v Hertford RFC result

Discussion on local sporting activities, fixtures and clubs
Andy B

Chichester RFC v Hertford RFC result

Post by Andy B »

Once again I forgot that when England play all other clubs do not and they played the AB's too, I'll not mention the score!

Hertford head away to play a team higher in the league that it has not bothered them in last two encounters so I'm hoping the good form continues. Chichester sit two places above Hertford in fifth place and six points more they also have a better points difference tally I have also noticed that last week they had a slim win over Gravesend who sit down in tenth place.

Kickoff 3 pm
Andy B

Re: Chichester RFC v Hertford RFC result

Post by Andy B »

After forgetting that England were playing, how did I manage that when it was against the AB's, the wait till this week's worth while.
Hertford got off the mark first but where soon chased down by Chichester but as half time came up Hertford had a 20 -13 lead. After the break Chichester came out fighting and took the lead with a converted try and a penalty but Hertford were having none of that and fought back to a 30 - 23 win. Yet another excellent performance and the side is not showing true form this good run places them in eighth place in the league and interestingly Hertford and all the sides above them have a positive points difference and those below a negative.