Derailment in-waiting....

For the customers of Greater Anglia and Network Rail
Mel

Re: Derailment in-waiting....

Post by Mel »

better yet put it You Tube, Twitter or Facebook?
RichardH

Post by RichardH »

Exactly - upload to YouTube then share the link around - on the GA twitter feed, Mercury etc.
Mancunian

Post by Mancunian »

going to film tomorrow as had to get different train back today, do you have to sign up to post on you tube etc as not a member or anything, sorry to sound thick but don't really use it, could put on facebook though as on that. once filmed will let you guys know and ill try and upload unless someone does it before me.
onmyplanet

Post by onmyplanet »

A Twitter hashtag would be good so that we can share it. Also there's commuter and transport groups that re-tweet rants about GA - they can hardly ignore it then.
Perhaps we could give the 'lurch' a daily score for severity - I'm sure it's getting worse
Mancunian

Post by Mancunian »

going for the 5.11 or what time it is tonight so shall see if i can film it without having loads of people on it who don't want to be filmed. hasn't been as bad the last 2 times i've been through it but i know it goes from bad to not so bad to bad again so i hope i get a bad one... going to upload to GA twitter if it's any good or not.
Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Just seen this thread. #southburyjump as a hashtag? That's how me & a couple of mates refer to it. It really seems like the train jumps over the rails at that point. I think that GA's response further up in the thread is pretty dreadful, what a brush off!
Mancunian

Post by Mancunian »

Hi guys,

well i filmed it last night, i did it looking out of the window, the lurch wasn't as bad as others but you can see the train move suddenly and the vibration on my phone recording it, i have tried to upload to twitter and youtube but not letting me so i'm stuffed at present, not sure if it's my phone or what, i have Galaxy Note 3 so latest phone so can't seeing it being that. video now just on my phone..
New Boy

Post by New Boy »

It's not been as bad last 2 nights. I wonder if they've instructed drivers to slow down? Which means there was genuine negligence going on before that?
jasmine98

Post by jasmine98 »

Why do you always look for the worst in people, New Boy! Such a negative attitude.
Bolo

Post by Bolo »

I complained to GA about this quite recently. Thursday night I got a voicemail from railtrack maintenance saying they were finishing the "tamping" on that section tonight and that it should cure the problem. So there was a fault.