Server problems?

Contributions, adding your business or organisation to Ware Online, suggestions and general feedback about Ware Online.
craig

Re: Server problems?

Post by craig »

Hi All.
It's been awful to watch the site get slower and slower and not be able to do much about it.
Once a new server was offered I was hoping the situation would improve - but clearly there are still problems.

I see a marked inprovement this past 24 hrs and hope it will stabilize somewhat.

For those who are interested, the whole site is being converted to use php and Mysql.
While this process goes on, you may experience broken links and slow loading.

I'm doing what I can and Steve is helping load too. Thanks Steve.

Thanks for your concern everyone - please keep posting.
JudieT

Post by JudieT »

Well done Craig, some of us really appreciate it :)
John_D

Post by John_D »

Cheers Craig, keep up the good work. ;)
Ian

Post by Ian »

I'm keeping everything crossed as it seems to have been behaving itself over the past few days!
IGS

Post by IGS »

Ian wrote:I'm keeping everything crossed as it seems to have been behaving itself over the past few days!
You spoke too soon Ian, I just had problems logging on to the administration page with an Error 500 message popping up. :(
craig

Post by craig »

IGS. The administration site is only used by a couple of people, myself included, so it won't be addressed until the public facing site is sorted.
IGS

Post by IGS »

craig wrote:IGS. The administration site is only used by a couple of people, myself included, so it won't be addressed until the public facing site is sorted.
Ok, no problem. I don't know how these things work, I just thought it was all one link. :oops: