High Street

Contributions, adding your business or organisation to Ware Online, suggestions and general feedback about Ware Online.

High Street

Postby ware_resident » Thu 05 Mar 2015 2:16 pm

I see the old Western book shop in the High Street is being refurbished. Does any body know what it is going to be ?

Also, the Saracens Head has got a nice new coat of exterior paint covering up that gastly shade of yellow. The new signage is up as well. It's in the form of scrabble tiles complete with individual letter scores. Saracens is now a horizontal line, and Head is vertical,both sharing the ' E '. Very attractive
ware_resident
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu 22 May 2014 11:27 am
Location: Ware

Re: High Street

Postby Damo5 » Thu 05 Mar 2015 7:22 pm

Went past this evening and the old boookshop seems to be fitting out as a hair and beauty type place.

Maybe not what the High Street is crying out for, but better than an empty shop I guess, and what some one is willing to put their money into opening.
User avatar
Damo5
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon 25 Nov 2013 1:59 pm

Re: High Street

Postby mb1 » Sat 07 Mar 2015 1:20 pm

yes, noticed that this morning. I find it hard to believe Ware can support yet another place like this, but good luck to a new business.
mb1
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon 15 Oct 2007 12:00 am
Location: Ware

Re: High Street

Postby The Masked Woler » Sat 07 Mar 2015 3:22 pm

mb1 wrote: I find it hard to believe Ware can support yet another place like this, but good luck to a new business.


I doubt that it can, the one a few doors up closed some time ago. When I last had my hair cut the barber was concerned at the proliferation in Ware. The problem is that spreading the customers amongst more places simply puts them all at risk.
The Masked Woler
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2014 11:52 am

Re: High Street

Postby FurtiveBertie » Sat 07 Mar 2015 9:12 pm

I was in town today, and caught sight of a new hairdressers.

I am almost convinced it was called " blobby lobs" :D

FB 8-)
User avatar
FurtiveBertie
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun 03 Apr 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ware

Re: High Street

Postby Damo5 » Wed 11 Mar 2015 2:42 pm

FurtiveBertie wrote:I was in town today, and caught sight of a new hairdressers.

I am almost convinced it was called " blobby lobs" :D

FB 8-)


It is called Blo by Blo and is a Blow Bar,
User avatar
Damo5
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon 25 Nov 2013 1:59 pm

Re: High Street

Postby Steve » Wed 11 Mar 2015 3:33 pm

Damo5 wrote:It is called Blo by Blo and is a Blow Bar,

Well that's just asking for trouble :lol:
User avatar
Steve
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri 08 Nov 2013 5:39 pm
Location: Hertford

Re: High Street

Postby The Masked Woler » Wed 11 Mar 2015 3:48 pm

Damo5 wrote:
FurtiveBertie wrote:I was in town today, and caught sight of a new hairdressers.

I am almost convinced it was called " blobby lobs" :D

FB 8-)


It is called Blo by Blo and is a Blow Bar,


I wonder if they have any jobs going?
The Masked Woler
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed 08 Jan 2014 11:52 am

Re: High Street

Postby FurtiveBertie » Thu 12 Mar 2015 8:26 am

The Masked Woler wrote:
Damo5 wrote:
FurtiveBertie wrote:
I was in town today, and caught sight of a new hairdressers.

I am almost convinced it was called " blobby lobs" :D

FB 8-)



It is called Blo by Blo and is a Blow Bar,



I wonder if they have any jobs going?
There is obviously a gap in the market now Palms has close down :shock:
FB 8-)
User avatar
FurtiveBertie
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun 03 Apr 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ware

Re: High Street

Postby mb1 » Thu 12 Mar 2015 2:31 pm

I thought it was Blobby Blo, but I suspect that's not the image the owners are after :)
mb1
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon 15 Oct 2007 12:00 am
Location: Ware

Next

Return to The Online Community Of Ware

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron