Doorstep caller

Contributions, adding your business or organisation to Ware Online, suggestions and general feedback about Ware Online.
Andy B

Re: Doorstep caller

Post by Andy B »

After basic training theres skills training such as weapons or tanks depending which area of the armed forces you have signed up for, having a son who has left the RAF after twelve years he had extensive training before becoming a civilian again it also depends on how you leave if your a bad leaver I doubt theres many options.
Mel

Post by Mel »

Yes, I just thought maybe he hadn't made the cut after basic training technically he could have said he 'left' and didn't get any training.
Blueboy

Post by Blueboy »

If in doubt ask what their regimental (army) number was. You may not have a clue as to whether the answer is right or not but the way they respond may tell you a lot.
malcmac

Post by malcmac »

He is back again.

He just came to my door and I've got a nice clear video of him talking to my wife giving his spiel.

I've emailed the video to the local PCSO (details obtained from Ware Online...thanks)

I was going to post a link to the video on here, however, I suspect a couple of people would turn the post into a question of me violating his human rights!!
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I'm glad you didn't, but its nothing to do with human rights. If the man is committing an offence and is taken to court then the video might prejudice the case.