Recommend me a Garage.

News and views on businesses and commerce in Ware.
QMouse

Recommend me a Garage.

Post by QMouse »

I am looking to get an old Volvo serviced and MOT’d, any recommendations of a local garage who can do the work?

Briian
brassdoorknob

Re: Recommend me a Garage.

Post by brassdoorknob »

I'd thoroughly recommend Hertford Auto Centre - http://www.hertfordgarage.co.uk/. Honest and excellent value for money - speak to Gary Reynolds and let him know Andy Richards recommended you to them! If you like I can have Gary call you.
Scouter

Post by Scouter »

brassdoorknob wrote:I'd thoroughly recommend Hertford Auto Centre - http://www.hertfordgarage.co.uk/. Honest and excellent value for money - speak to Gary Reynolds and let him know Andy Richards recommended you to them! If you like I can have Gary call you.
+1 for these guys. They quoted me for a spare last year and when I turned up to collect the car told me that they'd found it cheaper than I'd been quoted...I would have been no wiser if they'd charged the original price.
Andy B

Post by Andy B »

Autocare at the bottom of Watton Road, good guys, fair pricing and very local.
treacleminer

Post by treacleminer »

Andy B wrote:Autocare at the bottom of Watton Road, good guys, fair pricing and very local.
Have used the above, but now always use Roy Carters, along Ware Road, behind the SAM centre.
John_D

Post by John_D »

Had it been a Saab, instead of a Volvo, I would have had no hesitation in recommending 'Saabtech' in Welwyn Garden City 8-)
http://www.saabtechwelwyn.co.uk/
Ian

Post by Ian »

We use DJs down at Crane Mead and they have always been very good, they will only do the work if it's needed and don't rip you off.
KateG28

Post by KateG28 »

Ian wrote:We use DJs down at Crane Mead and they have always been very good, they will only do the work if it's needed and don't rip you off.
Another vote from me. Totally trustworthy.
Darrellh

Post by Darrellh »

I would suggest Autocare, used them for both repair and MOT and don't rip you off
Whereaami

Post by Whereaami »

Darrellh wrote:I would suggest Autocare, used them for both repair and MOT and don't rip you off
Thats a matter of opinion........