New Forum

Contributions, adding your business or organisation to Ware Online, suggestions and general feedback about Ware Online.
IGS

Re: New Forum

Post by IGS »

Click on the link that Steve put in and add to Favourites or bookmark it. View WOL via that link and only topics that have been added to since your last visit will come up. Then to see unread posts in a thread click the icon on the left of the topic which says View First Unread Post. There is no space between the icon and first letter of the topic. That is what I've been doing since the start and it works for me.
Blueboy

Post by Blueboy »

Scottman wrote:I have a coping mechanism though - I occasionally review the top line thread subjects on the home page, right hand side. Which kinda works, but its clunky in comparison, esp when I've been offline a while
Wow, that's the only way I have ever accessed threads. Never occurred to me there was any other way. Still, I've only been a member for seven years or so. :oops:
Scottman

Post by Scottman »

Thanks all - RichardH especially. I am somewhat gratified that I am not the only one clunking through WoL - it has certainly reduced my following of it.
Northsider

Post by Northsider »

My favourite way is go to the Ware OnLine page
http://www.wareonline.co.uk/
and there is the Latest Forum Topics on the right, click on these to take you to the current posts. And that page hasn't changed from the old setup either!
Northsider

Post by Northsider »

Rhetorical question most likely but - after the Big Crash - is WOL up and running again?