50 more houses, is Park Road not busy enough ?

What do you think about the quality and pace of housing development in Ware?
mb1

Re: 50 more houses, is Park Road not busy enough ?

Post by mb1 »

That is your opinion wareite1969, not the actual position. The actual position is, as Scottman says, that the planning process will determine the suitability or otherwise of the development. The government has already determined this is a suitable place for building. The planning people now get to decide if the plans are viable.
andyc

Post by andyc »

Scottman wrote:Worth remembering it's our public land that is being sold - it is Council owned land (ie you and me).
I've just re-quoted the last bit Scottman.

Since becoming an Academy the land is owned by the school and can be checked via the land registry if required.
Ian

Post by Ian »

mb1 wrote:The government has already determined this is a suitable place for building.
Really? Where's your evidence for this?
The Masked Woler

Post by The Masked Woler »

Wareite1969 wrote: People should not feel they have to accept an inappropriate housing scheme just because the school wants a new sports hall.
In this case and that of the thousands of other houses being dumped on Ware people will have to swallow whatever the council they voted in decide to foist on them.
garymanchee

Post by garymanchee »

The governments' decision to allow building on the school field was based on inaccurate and mis-leading information - read the document. Its being challenged.
mb1

Post by mb1 »

Again, your opinion not the actual situation. The doc see the to Town Council was full of errors and is unlikelying to sway anything in a serious body.
Scottman

Post by Scottman »

andyc wrote:
Scottman wrote:Worth remembering it's our public land that is being sold - it is Council owned land (ie you and me).
I've just re-quoted the last bit Scottman.

Since becoming an Academy the land is owned by the school and can be checked via the land registry if required.
Aah - thank you - I stand corrected.

Does it also say how much the Academy paid the public purse for this land ?

either way, it is important that those grieving against this Application do so on planning facts not emotion. If it is land suitable for building then an appropriate number of houses etc may be approved. What is 'interesting' is that some developers are over intensifying the application to generate a preconditioned price for the land.

Well I need £1.5 million for my current property, so I will be putting in an Application for extra homes on my plot so my innermost desires are realised. No problem, I'm sure....
alee

Post by alee »

Does anyone know what EHDC planning meeting this will be discussed at?
alee

Post by alee »

Looks like Thu 28 May 2015 is the planning meeting.....
Dazzzzer

Post by Dazzzzer »

You can now object and make comments at:

https://publicaccess.eastherts.gov.uk/o ... ZP9GLXE258