Tring RFC v Hertford RFC result

Discussion on local sporting activities, fixtures and clubs
Andy B

Tring RFC v Hertford RFC result

Post by Andy B »

The penultimate game of the season is away to Tring who have not had the best of seasons and are residing in second from bottom of the league but predicting the outcome of games this season has been fraught with risk of it backfiring. Hertford's chances of finishing fourth which I'm led to believe will benefit them in the reshuffle is looking slim as they not only need to win but bonus points are needed too. First they have to win at Tring.

Kickoff 3 pm.
Andy B

Re: Tring RFC v Hertford RFC result

Post by Andy B »

Discipline has played a big part in Hertford's season and playing most of the game with fourteen players due to a player red carded for fighting has cost them a win in this game.
30 - 24 to Tring does not seem to bad for a player short but it could have been quite different so the season is ending much as it started!
Hertford drop to sixth and Tring rise to the of the three in the relegation zone and so gives them an opportunity to move one place higher in the final game of the season.
Blueboy

Post by Blueboy »

Andy, I have spent some time googling the reshuffle you mention and can find no up to date details. Is there a link you can point me towards please?
Andy B

Post by Andy B »

Blueboy wrote:Andy, I have spent some time googling the reshuffle you mention and can find no up to date details. Is there a link you can point me towards please?
Information is a bit sparse but I expect more will appear at the end of the season which is soon, I did find some information in the Cambridge press as in the link below.
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Time-ch ... story.html
Blueboy

Post by Blueboy »

Thanks.