The Albion Pub

News and views on businesses and commerce in Ware.
Darrellh

The Albion Pub

Post by Darrellh »

Why is it when I walk past this pub that so many cigarette stubs are just thrown onto the ground/road etc for days on end, why do the patrons do this and secondly why does the pub allow this to spoil the area? do they not care about keeping the street clean and tidy when it is their own customers having a don't care attitude!! I hope this thread finds it's way back to the pub owners to clean up everyday and clear up this disgusting behavior
REG

Re: The Albion Pub

Post by REG »

I could not agree more. The smokers are dirty litter bugs and the owner should advise his punters as such or deal with the mess. Ware in Bloom - Ware covered in fagends! DISGUSTING
Mel

Post by Mel »

or provide a bin?
ware_resident

Post by ware_resident »

I believe at one stage the owner did provide a receptacle for cigarette butts, but it was easier to flick ends onto the ground rather that put them ina bin.

I always cross over the road when I pass this pub because of this problem. Not a very good advert for Ware
JCB

Post by JCB »

I understand that there was a bin provided but it was stolen - no idea who would want a bin of fag ends though...........
Whereaami

Post by Whereaami »

REG wrote:I could not agree more. The smokers are dirty litter bugs and the owner should advise his punters as such or deal with the mess. Ware in Bloom - Ware covered in fagends! DISGUSTING
Instead of moaning on here about it, why not pop in and have a word with the Landlord ?
REG

Post by REG »

Whereaami, I am not moaning, merely agreeing with an opinion on here, it is not for me to police/manage it!
JCB

Post by JCB »

As Whereaami suggested, I shall speak with the Landlord myself - it seems someone needs to do something. I am fed up with people moaning and jumping on a bandwagon on a public forum and not doing anything constructive to remedy the situation.
mb1

Post by mb1 »

This is a forum to raise issues. Why should people risk abuse by going into a pub which clearly has no regard for cleanliness in the environment and raising that issue with them? GSK is another culprit, the pedestrian gates into their sites are like giant ashtrays half the time, especially down on the public path to river by their car park at the far end of the site.
mb1

Post by mb1 »

This is a forum to raise issues. Why should people risk abuse by going into a pub which clearly has no regard for cleanliness in the environment and raising that issue with them? GSK is another culprit, the pedestrian gates into their sites are like giant ashtrays half the time, especially down on the public path to river by their car park at the far end of the site.