Kitchen and Front of House Team members - Full or Part time

Jobs offered and wanted in and around Ware.
Ware Beefeater

Kitchen and Front of House Team members - Full or Part time

Post by Ware Beefeater »

The New Ware Beefeater is planning to open mid march 2016. It is an exciting new addition to the Beefeater Family and the brand new restaurant has 190 covers. The team will have a four week training programme and included in the Back of House Training programme is a 4 day residential course. It is an opportunity to join the Whitbread family as it expands its Beefeater restaurants and join a new site from the very beginning of its Whitbread Journey

Our team members are the sparkling, smiley faces of our business making sure that every guest has an experience to remember, every time.

In fact, we call it Serving Up Great Memories. And this is your chance to be a Main Ingredient of our success! It's all about knowing our menus and offers inside out, then getting to know your guests so you can recommend dishes that will truly delight. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, making our food the hero and superb service a standard on every shift. So if you love meeting a wide range of people and have a natural ability to meet sales targets, you could find yourself working with the largest hospitality group in the UK – and winner of the Publican award for the best 51+ site employer.

So let us know why you reckon you've got the perfect recipe for being a success with us.

Please email your current CV to ware.beefeater@whitbread.com to register your application
VicarageRoader

Re: Kitchen and Front of House Team members - Full or Part t

Post by VicarageRoader »

Will any of the jobs pay more than the laughable 'Living Wage'?
Alec

Post by Alec »

VicarageRoader wrote:Will any of the jobs pay more than the laughable 'Living Wage'?
The living wage may not be exactly overflowing but, if I had the choice, I'd far rather be receiving the living wage than the minimum wage.

And, back to the OP, good to see new jobs arriving in Ware, with some proper training offered.
malcmac

Post by malcmac »

VicarageRoader wrote:Will any of the jobs pay more than the laughable 'Living Wage'?

How pathetic.

Good luck to anyone applying and working their way up in life.
Whereaami

Post by Whereaami »

Always good for new jobs to come to Ware. Looking forward to trying the steaks when it opens!
Pat-H

Post by Pat-H »

The living wage isn't even considered, by many, as a requirement.
Many even bemoan the minimum wage.
I guess even slavery is seen my them as a lost opportunity.

So if they offer the living wage its a good start. Not that I can imagine how anyone could expect to live in Hertfordshire on that.
Andy B

Post by Andy B »

A positive thread bringing work with training into the area and its been highjacked over wages when wages are not even mentioned.
I should delete all the posts as they are off topic, as you can tell this has annoyed me, those who apply for the jobs I expect are aware of the sort of wages in the industry.
I also doubt those who posted negative comments are interested in a job there anyhow.

So please keep it "On topic" everyone wants companies to post on WOL but if when they do the thread is highjacked you cannot blame them for staying away.
malcmac

Post by malcmac »

Andy B wrote:A positive thread bringing work with training into the area and its been highjacked over wages when wages are not even mentioned.
I should delete all the posts as they are off topic, as you can tell this has annoyed me, those who apply for the jobs I expect are aware of the sort of wages in the industry.
I also doubt those who posted negative comments are interested in a job there anyhow.

So please keep it "On topic" everyone wants companies to post on WOL but if when they do the thread is highjacked you cannot blame them for staying away.
Well said.

Ware has needed a decent hotel for years as even when open the Roebuck was sub-standard.

This is good development for the town.
Scottman

Post by Scottman »

Well said Andy B. Good luck to the new enterprise and we look forward to trying it out. We may even need overspill bedrooms on occasions!!
mb1

Post by mb1 »

I think thisis a good thing for Ware too, but one question, I hope Beefeater made a decent donation to WoL for their ad?