Ware Webcam

Your thoughts on what's to see and do
Barzey

Ware Webcam

Post by Barzey »

Sorry if this is in the wrong section as I didn't know which section to use :? , so please feel free to move it accordingly of course.
I find that the 'Webcam' picture is very very dark; is there a setting to be used or an upgrade required or just simply a fault ? :?:
Andy B

Re: Ware Webcam

Post by Andy B »

I just had a look Barzey and although its 2:37 pm here and 3:37 am there it was backer than a black thing to the point nothing can be seen so there is obviously an issue.
Someone?
Andy B

Post by Andy B »

I'm informed that it looks to be a webcam issue so hopefully it'll get sorted in due course.
Barzey

Post by Barzey »

Many thanks for finding that out Andy
Andy B

Post by Andy B »

Maybe if someone is passing Herts Display you could pop in and let them know its not working as they might not have realised?
Barzey

Post by Barzey »

Like Andy, we no longer reside in Ware (Although nowhere near as far away as he is). Perhaps someone could be kind enough to pop into Herts Display and see what has gone wrong with a view to getting it fixed please?. Or are Andy & I the only people to notice this? In which case its going to be a software issue on our PC's :?:
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Just sent them an email to let them know.
Justme

Post by Justme »

I went into the shop to tell them. They said Steve must have taken it offline.
Barzey

Post by Barzey »

Thanks for your efforts there 'Justme' and 'Frankie' - However I think that it may still be 'online' because you can just about make out the outline of traffic moving. Its as though the brightness needs turning up in some way. Hope this helps
Andy B

Post by Andy B »

Well done chaps it has been improved but looks like a poor camera at night at least its still transmitting.